The Lone Troubadour

The tall tales of a lone troubadour who wanders throughout the lands, collecting and writing stories and poetry, slaying dragons and capturing daemons.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

As a popculturist-turned-journalist I bring you the news Thompson-style. When I'm not dicking around exploring news-worthy information (Hell, everything is news-worthy) I'm usually resting in peace trying to avoid the world (Imagine that, a journalist who hates the world).

Monday, September 11, 2006

School and Settling In

Well, I've moved into Windsor, settled in, and I'm feeling at home. Definitely enjoying myself here, maintaining a decent balance between partying and focusing on my studies, but we shall see if I can keep it up. I'll try to update at least 3-4 times a week with new quips, comments and discussion topics, not to mention some more writing work.

Ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home