The Lone Troubadour

The tall tales of a lone troubadour who wanders throughout the lands, collecting and writing stories and poetry, slaying dragons and capturing daemons.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

As a popculturist-turned-journalist I bring you the news Thompson-style. When I'm not dicking around exploring news-worthy information (Hell, everything is news-worthy) I'm usually resting in peace trying to avoid the world (Imagine that, a journalist who hates the world).

Monday, August 14, 2006

WIP, among other things.

Again, no posts in a while...Busy life, busy day. Art update - WIP for a character model I'm working on.


In other news, I've been hacking around with a movie script for a production a friend wants to do, so forgive me for the lack of updates in the near future, at least until September.

In addition, as of September this blog will be almost strictly writing, and I'll post bits from my assignments, as well as a running commentary about life at Windsor. Yeah, if you didn't know already (as I'm sure most of you do know), I'm entering my first year of university (not first year of post-secondary) at the University of Windsor. English & Creative Writing, who'da thunk it?

Oh, and all you webcomic lovers out there, read Bitter Comics, a webcomic about bitterness. Also, if you like it, post in the forums, we need more members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home