The Lone Troubadour

The tall tales of a lone troubadour who wanders throughout the lands, collecting and writing stories and poetry, slaying dragons and capturing daemons.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

As a popculturist-turned-journalist I bring you the news Thompson-style. When I'm not dicking around exploring news-worthy information (Hell, everything is news-worthy) I'm usually resting in peace trying to avoid the world (Imagine that, a journalist who hates the world).

Friday, July 14, 2006

A little something I found on my journeys...

Here's a li'l something I've come across.


Done in Adobe Illustrator 10. Pintstize riding Winslow like a horse (not the other kind of ride! ;-) ).

Characters (Pintsize and Winslow) copyright 2006 Jeff Jacques. Artwork copyright 2006 Matthew Terry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home