The Lone Troubadour

The tall tales of a lone troubadour who wanders throughout the lands, collecting and writing stories and poetry, slaying dragons and capturing daemons.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

As a popculturist-turned-journalist I bring you the news Thompson-style. When I'm not dicking around exploring news-worthy information (Hell, everything is news-worthy) I'm usually resting in peace trying to avoid the world (Imagine that, a journalist who hates the world).

Friday, June 23, 2006

Stories, stories, stories

Hiya folks,

This 'ere is my story blog. I'll be posting excerpts from stories I'm working on, as well as other poetry, or some exclusive shorts done specifically for this blog. Take a look around, pull up a chair by the fire, and prepare to journey through realms both fantastic and unbelieveable, to slay dragons or capture daemons, meet mysterious wizards or power-crazed dominatrixes.

- M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home